Coffee is another drink that helps color your hair, especially if you’re a brunette. Coffee also adds shine and shine to your hair and stimulates hair growth.
- 1 cup black coffee
- 2 tablespoons conditioner
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee
- Prepare a strong cup of black coffee.
- Let the coffee cool down a bit.
- Now put the fabric softener and ground coffee in a coffee cup and mix well.
- Wash your hair and squeeze out excess water.
- Apply the above coffee mixture to your hair and loosely tie it into a bun.
- Leave for 1 hour.
- Rinse well later.