2- Sugar wax and lemon juice
What is necessary:
- Brown sugar/Regular white sugar – 1 cup
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- Water – 2 tablespoons
- Medium bowl
- A spoon
- putty knife
- Several pieces of cotton fabric.
- Take sugar, lemon juice and water in a bowl.
- Place over medium heat and continue stirring with a spoon for 8-10 minutes. The mixture should be quite thick and have a honey-like consistency.
- Turn off the heat and take the bowl out of the oven. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Apply hot wax to your facial hair with a spatula. Remember to start with a small section.
- Place a piece of cotton on top, press the wax firmly and smooth it out with your fingers.
- Now quickly lift the fabric. Again, the direction of your movement should be opposite to the growth of facial hair.
- Repeat the last step until all unwanted hair is removed from the face.